Learn what to do when faced with the meeting hog, or the corporate nodder, and several other meeting attendee types.
Before you head into your next group meeting it’s key to understand the different types of individuals that show up at meetings and what you can do about them. Failing to have a voice in group and team settings can have a lasting impact on your career. This video reviews how you can make sure your voice is being heard in a group setting, and provides tools to help those conversations be more productive.
- Seasoned training and development, human resources and communications professional
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a far-reaching set of business topics within areas of expertise (HR, training, call center, virtual workplaces, and corporate communications)
- B.A. degree in communications, University of NC at Greensboro; completed a mini M.B.A., management certification, Rollins College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @StacyLowman
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.