Changes impose new limits on deductions for fringe benefits.
New IRC §274(a)(1) denies any deduction for business entertainment expenses, with only limited exceptions. Before TCJA 2017, deductions for business?related entertainment had been limited to 50%, same as business meals. This video reviews the changes made to meals and transportation benefits and entertainment benefits.
Luke D. Bailey
Clark Hill PLC
- Senior Counsel in the Collin County, TX office of Clark Hill PLC
- Practices in all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous employee benefits and executive compensation issues
- Author of numerous articles related to the areas of employee benefits and executive compensation
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall); A.B. degree, cum laude, Occidental College
- Can be contacted at 214-651-4572 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.