These are the four things to always look at when you determine state taxation.
Each state residency non-residency laws need to be considered. The time of work performed in each state needs to be determined. Reciprocal agreements need to be reviewed for all states involved. Domiciled and Nexus need to be considered. Watch this video for details on state unemployment insurance, nexus and administrative concerns.
Dayna J. Reum, CPP, FPC
Dayna J. Reum
- Senior director of payroll and HRIS at a major medical center in Chicago
- Heavily involved in the payroll field for more than 17 years
- Started as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, moved on to be a payroll team leader at Honeywell Inc.
- Obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association
- Received several merit awards for customer service and acquisitions and divestiture
- Taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and the Arizona State Payroll Conference
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA
- Serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA local tax subcommittee)
- Received a citation of merit for her service and is a gold pin member of the APA
- Certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.