Understand why a good history is critically important.
The best possible medication history (BPMH) is the evolving modern standard. The BPMH may represent the standard of care with the main goal of obtaining complete information on the medication history of the patient. Taking the medication history is a 3-step process. This video reviews that process and discusses the importance of documentation and communication.
L&G Law Group LLP
- Partner at L&G Law Group LLP in Chicago
- Practice focuses on medical malpractice, long-term care defense, and the formation of captive insurance companies; he defends hospitals, medical centers, nursing homes, physician groups, individual physicians and nurses in medical malpractice, and long-term care negligence cases
- Has particular expertise in cases involving complex and catastrophic losses, products liability, and compliance issues
- Consults and advises hospitals and other health care facilities on restructuring risk management processes and compliance issues
- National supervising counsel for two national insurance collectives and works to assist doctors and hospitals in forming captive insurance companies, risk retention groups, and risk purchasing groups
- In addition to his practice as a lawyer, he frequently speaks to medical and legal professionals regarding topics related to health care litigation; he has written or co-written multiple publications and has written, edited, presented and/or co-presented multiple lectures covering a range of topics in medical malpractice
- Graduate, Chicago-Kent College of Law; undergraduate, Bates College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.