Life is not neat. But you can control some of the clutter.
There is never enough time in a day to do everything you think or want to do. More days than not, many leave work frustrated over their lack of progress about what they got done and what still remains to be done. Have you ever asked yourself “where did the day go; I still have more to do? Then, you take that frustrated burden home with you. Sound familiar? All of us are challenged each and every day to find new or additional ways or tools to improve our personal productivity. More times than not, you actually let other people control your time and in turn your results. Instead of allowing yourself – and your success - to be victimized by others, make the decision to take charge of your destiny (and time) and start focusing on mastering the basics first.
The Coach's Zone
- Senior HR Officer – created all HR policies and procedures to ensure the consistent and equitable treatment of all employees while not conflicting with company operational goals
- Created the first corporate and subsidiary HR function nationwide for a $3 Billion NYSE listed company with 5000 employees
- President and COO of a $3 Billion company with overall responsibility for company-wide productivity; operations and support
- Primary responsibility always addressed achieving corporate revenue and growth targets via the maximum use of all people resources. This also involved making sure that all of their “people” policies – vacation and time off - supported the overall welfare of their team members
- Has more than 35 years’ experience as a leader responsible for various teams – developed and implemented those programs that struck the right balance between productivity and time-off
- Loves taking time off each year without any negativity on his or his teams well-being – personally and professionally
- As an executive coach, he works with many entrepreneurs who all struggle with taking time off, he coached them through a practical and effective process that allows them to take time off with confidence that their business will not suffer as a result of their absence
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.