What are the goals and objectives of the buyer and the seller?
One problem that can occur during an M&A transaction is as simple as not having a clear understanding of what the buyer and seller’s goals are. It may seem intuitive and that it should be a simple part of the transaction, but oftentimes it is not. This video discusses this issue and reviews how to anticipate and avoid common mistakes with M&A transactions.
Benjamin D. LaFrombois
MG+M The Law Firm
- Partner at MG+M The Law Firm
- Advises clients on corporate law and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, business succession planning, commercial finance, and commercial real estate development
- Has Tier 1 office lease experience and Tiers 1 and 2 retail development experience
- Specifically, has substantial experience with a varied portfolio of warehouse and storage facilities and has led the development of private and public strategic initiatives, including convention center development and regional distribution centers
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.