Go faster and capture your corporate memory - your company’s most valuable asset.
Specification checklists are a consultant’s best friend in creating a snapshot of what is available at the time of writing the spec and to capture the cost in the preliminary project description. Master specification systems keeps details organized and provides tools to keep documents in order. Different types of jobs can require separate specifications but they should all tie back to the master document to gain knowledge from each job.
Mark Kalin, FAIA, FCSI, CDT, LEED® AP
Kalin Associates Inc. Specifications
- President with Kalin Associates Inc. Specifications
- Founded in 1984, the firm has prepared specifications for more than 4,000 projects, including more than 400 projects seeking USGBC LEED® certification
- Registered architect, CSI construction document technology certified, and USGBC LEED® accredited professional
- Past-national technical committee chairman, Construction Specifications Institute
- Instructor, Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Wrote Kalin Associates Master Short-Form Specifications and BIMspec Specifiers’ Property Sets
- Co-wrote, Construction Specifications Writing, Sixth Edition, 2010 published by Wiley
- Past-president, Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice (SCIP); past-chair, AIA Masterspec Review Committee
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or www.kalinassociates.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.