Before you get into mediation, decide how you are going to make your moves.
Close the gap by being strategical and fact based. Be realistic about the time involved as many cases take more than one mediation session to achieve resolution. In most mediation, it takes several hours before an initial position is put on the table so plan accordingly.
Charles S. Price
Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Member in the Phoenix, Arizona office of Dickinson Wright
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of mediation and civil litigation
- Has negotiated hundreds of civil cases to resolution
- Author of several publications related to the areas of civil litigation
- Regional instructor, National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Volunteer Bar Counsel, State Bar of Arizona
- Listed in AZ Business Leaders as one of the five “most influential leaders" in Arizona in the area of Business and Commercial Litigation
- Represented plaintiff Apple Computer Inc. in action against Microsoft, Inc. alleging infringement of copyright in Macintosh graphical user interface (in charge of $5.1 billion damage claim)
- J.D. degree, University of Chicago Law School; B.A. degree, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Listed in the current editions of “Best Lawyers in America,” and “Who’s Who in American Law”, and serves on the advisory board of “Arizona’s Finest Lawyers"
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 602-285-5000
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.