Understand the language of accountability.
What are accountability goals? What can they be for your company? What can they be for yourself? These are important questions to reflect on to help ensure that your company has a culture of accountability. This video reviews tools and steps to build accountable teams and discusses areas that are critical to accountability when it comes to ethics and compliance.
- 20 years of development, training, and facilitation of workshops for public and private sector organizations in employee engagement, customer service, diversity, establishing processes to mitigate discrimination, favoritism, leadership development, team building, and strategic planning
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private sector organizations around talent development through strengths-based methodologies
- Organizations include CDC, California State Department of Public Health, Pasadena Public Health Department, El Rancho Unified School District, New Grace Community Church
- M.P.A. degree, California State University, Northridge, The Tseng College; B.A. degree in English, Whittier College
- 34 Strong Certified StrengthsFinder™ Coach
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or https://twitter.com/V1Hcoach
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.