The first thing that needs to be address is absolute honesty.
Encouraging an environment of absolute honesty promotes challenge and results in respect. It may not always be easy to apply but it is something that you have to have to begin the four steps to a culture of honesty. Fierce communication is also an important factor to finding solutions. Encourage direct communication with a solution-based reality. Watch this video for details on commitment and accountability between management and employees.
Visionary Perception, Inc.
- President/CEO in the office of Visionary Perception, Inc.
- CIO consultant in the office of RCL Agencies, Inc.
- Expert in building rapid development, highly effective teams, innovative processes & maximized profits for mid & large level corporations
- Certification Entrepreneurship Essentials, Harvard Business, HBx
- Certified Professional Coach, IPEC & accredited by the International Coach Federation
- Masters Certification in the Global Supply Chain Management, Michigan State University
- Certified in DISC & MBTI
- Author of the innovative Visionary Perception™ & Lee Systems AIT training models and coaching programs
- A member of SHRM, Chamber of Commerce, Change, Create, Transform Org, NAPW and NSA
- Mentor, Montclair State University Accelerated Business Program
- M.A. degree in organizational development & leadership, St. Joseph’s University; B.A. degree in business education & management, Montclair State University
- Can be contacted at 973-932-9650 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.