Top Ten General Contractor Concerns
Each construction project can pose its own set of risk factors. While not all of these risks can be removed, through the use of bonds and appropriate contract terms they can be diminished. This video reviews the top ten general contractor concerns, and discusses the certificate of substantial completion.
David B. Raymond, Esq.
Husch Blackwell LLP
- Partner in the office of Husch Blackwell LLP and a member of the Construction & Design Industry Sector Group
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of construction transactions, construction claims analysis and avoidance, and arbitration and litigation of construction related disputes
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics
- Super Lawyers of Missouri and Kansas, Construction Litigation/Business, 2017
- J.D. degree, University of Missouri; M.B.A. degree, Rockhurst University; B.S.M.E. degree, University of Missouri
- Can be contacted at 816-983-8156 or [email protected]
Joshua B. Levy
Husch Blackwell LLP
- Leader of Husch Blackwell Construction & Design Group
- Former General Counsel of National Construction Firm
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator since 2010, Construction Industry Roster
- Tried over 70 AAA arbitrations and federal and state trials
- Decades of experience training construction companies, drafting and negotiating construction contracts, and assisting clients with every manner of construction challenge
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.