The best laid plans often go wrong, enter contract litigation.
When it comes to fees and costs, the Courts almost always uphold these provisions (often citing the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C.A. §§ 1-14) and Arbitrators nearly universally do. Such provisions change the dynamic of litigation immensely. They should always be considered before pursuing a dispute. This video reviews litigation discovery, expert witnesses and trial.
Geoffrey S. Kercsmar
Kercsmar & Feltus PLLC
- Managing partner of Kercsmar & Feltus PLLC
- Practice concentrates on commercial and contractual litigation and intellectual property disputes
- Handling complex litigation for nearly twenty years, including lawsuits involving business contracts, technology contracts, business torts, employment, and consulting agreements, intellectual property and trademarks, construction, professional malpractice, corporate governance, and commercial fraud
- J.D. degree, Penn State University's Dickinson School of Law; B.A. degree, with honors, Trent University
- Can be contacted at 480-421-1001 or [email protected]
Daniel J. Noblitt
The Noblitt Group, PLLC
- Manager of The Noblitt Group, PLLC, a boutique intellectual property law firm
- Practice dedicated to patents, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, technology transfer, and related litigation, licensing, and counseling
- Practiced intellectual property law for 25 years, representing large companies, small companies, and individuals to protect and commercialize intellectual property
- Adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for several years, and frequently speaks on matters involving technology and intellectual property law
- Admitted to the bar in Arizona, Texas, and the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D. degree, University of Oklahoma College of Law; B.S. degree in electrical engineering, University of Wyoming
- Can be contacted at 480-994-9888 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.