Review the steps to grow your team.
Establishing the strengths and weaknesses of HIPO employees through assessment is valuable to growing your team. However, the first step in talent adoption actually starts with the boss and the enterprise leader’s talent mindset. If the boss isn’t supportive, big changes won’t happen. A compelling case can be made for talent practices that ameliorate key issues through a specific framework. This video reviews that frameworks and discusses the other five steps in talent adoption.
Carlton D. Becker
BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Co-founder of BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Extensive experience in human resources as both a consultant and senior executive
- Adjunct faculty, DeSales University, Graduate School of Business
- National forum’s agility training and development task force
- Past recipient of the Instructional Systems Organization’s national award for training and program design
- Speaker on talent management, both domestic and international
- Published articles include Tomorrow’s Leader, Identifying the Next Generation’s Leader Development, Using Competencies to Drive the Change Process, Beyond Succession Planning and Best Practices in Global Talent Management
- M.A. degree, The American University; B.S. degree, Kutztown University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.