Learn new mindsets to help you face leadership challenges.
When engaging with other people you have to consider the idea of control versus influence. As a leader there are questions you must ask yourself to reveal how you’re thinking. If your line of questioning falls under control thinking or under influence thinking you need to stop and refocus your mindset. You have to have the mindset that you can only control yourself, the energy spent on everything else is lost forever and yields no return. This video reviews things to consider to keep your mindset positive and discusses the power of belief and the importance of assuming benign intent.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Master trainer and coach with The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a learning and development organization located in Indianapolis, Indiana that specializes in leadership, communication, team dynamics, and conflict resolution skills
- Coaches, consults, and conducts regular seminars and workshops on leadership development, communication skills, team dynamics, and workplace conflict resolution
- Wrote, From Bud to Boss: Secrets to a Successful Transition to Remarkable Leadership and The Recovering Engineer Blog; hosts the Talk Like a Leader podcast
- M.S. and B.S. degrees in chemical engineering; qualified engineering officer (nuclear) United States Navy; master trainer in the DISC Model of Human Behavior; and workplace conflict resolution expert
- Can be contacted at 317-387-1424 x13, [email protected] or on Twitter® @recovengineer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.