Employers and employees are rethinking what is and is not appropriate workplace behavior.
Equal employment opportunity and prohibiting discrimination, harassment, and retaliation are the right thing to do. It is the best way to create the kind of workplace that promotes dignity, fairness and respect; and is critical to any company’s continued success. As a manager, you have many responsibilities to effectively supervise the work of your staff, which may include corrective actions up to and including discharge. This video reviews the importance of having general guiding principles to determine if behavior us unlawful or inappropriate.
Joanna M. Rodriguez
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh Office
- Practice focuses on workplace law with an emphasis on all aspects of litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops relating to risk management and litigation avoidance
- Written several publications regarding wage and hour compliance, and other class action developments
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, as well as the West Virginia State Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, B.A. degree, Duquesne University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
Laura C. Bunting
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh office
- Practice focuses on employment law, including federal and state anti-discrimination, anti-retaliation, and wage and hour laws
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous employment law topics, such as sexual harassment investigation, anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws, and unique issues involving employees’ social media use
- Has written several publications related to the areas of employment law
- American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association Board of Governors
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; LL.M. degree in international law, University of Westminster; B.A. degree, University of Pittsburgh
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 412-338-5147
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.