Learn how to contribute to the creation of a positive work culture.
Do you know what you bring to the work environment by way of your personality? Are you contributing or are you taking away from creating a positive work culture? The workplace can be full of deadlines and rushed moments which can often lead to a negative environment. By becoming more self-aware of your own reactions and how you contribute to creating a more positive workplace you could enhance productivity and help reduce sick leave which can overall help the bottom line. This video reviews 12 things you can do right now to help create a positive workplace culture.
Donna Schmid, Ph.D., LCSW
True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Owner of True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Director, Talent Management
- State of Idaho Social Work Examiners Clinical Board Member
- Executive coaching, team building, and management consulting
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including the effectiveness of SEI in the role of personal and professional development
- Graduate level university professor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology; M.A. degree in clinical social work; certified social and emotional intelligence coach; and advanced certified executive coach
- Can be contacted at 208-308-1779, [email protected], or on Twitter® PhD@donna_hatch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.