Learn about the four main quadrants of social and emotional intelligence competencies.
There has been a lot of research done around the idea of social and emotional intelligence competencies including a Harvard Business Review article entitled “Proof that Positive Work Cultures are More Productive”, and the American Psychological Association estimates that more than $500 billion is taken from the U.S. economy because of workplace stress. Workplace stress has also been linked to health problems ranging from metabolic syndrome to cardiovascular disease and mortality. This video reviews the different research that has been done regarding the importance of a positive workplace culture and discusses the benefits of a positive workplace culture.
Donna Schmid, Ph.D., LCSW
True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Owner of True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Director, Talent Management
- State of Idaho Social Work Examiners Clinical Board Member
- Executive coaching, team building, and management consulting
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including the effectiveness of SEI in the role of personal and professional development
- Graduate level university professor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology; M.A. degree in clinical social work; certified social and emotional intelligence coach; and advanced certified executive coach
- Can be contacted at 208-308-1779, [email protected], or on Twitter® PhD@donna_hatch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.