What is the threat?
The threat could come from multiple places; for example, hacking or social engineering. Data transmitted wirelessly can be intercepted without appropriate safeguards. The safeguards may include a firewall, an antivirus/anti-spam products, secure username/password combination, file and folder permissions, VPN, and encryption. This video reviews the different types of safeguards available and discusses general security considerations.
Salar Atrizadeh, Esq.
Law Offices of Salar Atrizadeh
- Principal and founder of the Law Offices of Salar Atrizadeh
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of internet, computer, and technology laws
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on internet and technology laws; see https://www.atrizadeh.com/salar-atrizadeh-esq.html
- Author of several publications related to the areas of your practice area; please refer to internetlawyer-blog.com
- Education; see atrizadeh.com/salar-atrizadeh-esq.html
- Membership information; see atrizadeh.com/salar-atrizadeh-esq.html
- Can be contacted at [email protected], atrizadeh.com, or Twitter: @SalarAtrizadeh
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.