Measure your organization’s exposure.
The U.S. Supreme Court test of validity for any particular tax is the same test that was established under Complete Auto Transit v. Brady. This is the test that was reviewed in the Wayfair case and the first prong of the test, the substantial nexus requirement, is the one that was the focus of that case. The substantial nexus requirement basically requires that the transaction being taxed has substantial nexus with the taxing authority seeking to impose the tax. This video reviews the nexus requirement and how to evaluate if your organization has nexus in another state; and takes a look at state tax voluntary disclosure and amnesty programs.
Christina (Christi) A. Mondrik, CPA, Esq.,TBLS Board Certified - Tax Law
Mondrik & Associates
Christina A. Mondrik, Esq., CPA
- Founder of Mondrik & Associates, www.mondriklaw.com
- Board Certified, Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Represents taxpayers in resolving state and federal tax controversies and litigation
- 2019 - 2020 chair, Tax Section, State Bar of Texas
- J.D. degree, with honors, University of Texas School of Law; B.B.A. degree, accounting, University of Texas
- Can be contacted at 512-542-9300 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.