Timely response is important.
Detail audits and sampling and extrapolation audit techniques are two options when dealing with a sales and use tax audit. Both options should be discussed when the negotiating with the auditors begins. There are several audit strategies to consider as well including the audit questionnaire and reconciliations. This video reviews tips on how to document exemptions; as well as provides an overview of the scope of the negotiating audit period and challenging state tax audits.
Christina A. Mondrik, Esq., CPA
Mondrik & Associates
- Founder of Mondrik & Associates, www.mondriklaw.com
- Board certified, tax law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Represents taxpayers in resolving state and federal tax controversies and litigation
- 2019 - 2020 chair, Tax Section, State Bar of Texas
- J.D. degree, with honors, University of Texas School of Law; B.B.A. degree, accounting, University of Texas
- Can be contacted at 512-542-9300 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.