Learn the three basic functions of determining drain pipe size.
For interior drainage design, the proper interior drain design for low slope roof system is determined through a calculation of site-specific factors. The calculation to determine the number of primary drains that are required for a specific roof section requires four criteria. This video reviews that calculation and discusses a specific real-world application example.
John A. D'Annunzio
Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- President of Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- Founded firm in 1991
- Firm specializes in all building exterior issues
- Over 30 years of experience in material testing, forensics, and design
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous design, forensics, and material issues
- Author of five construction books and hundreds of published articles
- Technical columnist for numerous construction industry trade publications
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.