Gain insight into organizing hospital and doctor records.
Effective use of medical records can make or break a personal injury or product liability lawsuit. When putting your case together, medical records rarely are provided in an organized or usable fashion. Physician records should be organized into office notes, operative records, lab reports, and any other special categories that may appear in the patient record. This video reviews tips for reviewing and organizing medical records to help integrate them into your case.
David Randolph Smith
David Randolph Smith & Associates
- Partner in the office of David Randolph Smith & Associates
- Trial attorney for 44 years and was a professor of law at Vanderbilt Law School (1983 to1988), teaching torts, evidence, and professional responsibility
- Recognized by his peers as one of the best lawyers in America in personal injury litigation and as one of the best lawyers in Tennessee
- Member of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (and Expert Committee) in the Allergan Biocell Breast Implant MDL
- J.D. degree, with honors, Order of the Coif, the University of Texas at Austin; B.A. degree, cum laude, Harvard University
- Can be contacted at 615-742-1775 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.