Supervisors must report any harassment that they observe or know of, even if no one objects to the harassment.
Supervisors are required to report any harassment that is reported to them. They are responsible for any harassment or discrimination that they should have known of with reasonable care and attention to the workplace for which they are responsible. Supervisors are also expected to model appropriate workplace behavior themselves. This video reviews what to do if you receive a complaint, how to handle employee complaints, and what not to do.
Joanna M. Rodriguez
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh Office
- Practice focuses on workplace law with an emphasis on all aspects of litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops relating to risk management and litigation avoidance
- Written several publications regarding wage and hour compliance, and other class action developments
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, as well as the West Virginia State Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, B.A. degree, Duquesne University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
Laura C. Bunting
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh office
- Practice focuses on employment law, including federal and state anti-discrimination, anti-retaliation, and wage and hour laws
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous employment law topics, such as sexual harassment investigation, anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws, and unique issues involving employees’ social media use
- Written several publications related to the areas of employment law
- American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association Board of Governors
- L.L.M. degree in international law, University of Westminster; J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; B.A. degree, University of Pittsburgh
- Can be contacted at 412-338-5147 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.