1 in every 3 Americans says the workplace is the most common source of stress.
Workplace stress costs American businesses $300,000,000.00 (that’s $300 BILLION) and 550,000,000 workdays are lost every year due to stress related absenteeism. Our speaker reviews the importance of stress management training for managers and employees to help learn coping and prevention techniques; as well as tips to destress the workplace.
TRANSITION Seminars, Inc.
- Owner of TRANSITION Seminars, Inc.
- Specialties include real-world workshops, seminars, and coaching programs that create results in real-world situations
- More than 25 years of experience in national and international corporate training
- Member of local Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and American Businesswomen Association
- Written 4 books and is a mastery hypnotist
- Frequent speaker having presented on more than 45 different topics
- More than 8 years working with the Department of Labor training men and women leaving the military how to manage stress, job hunting skills, and assertive communication skills
- Can be contacted at 888-428-0686, [email protected] or www.linkedin.com/in/donnabaylor
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.