Learn to refocus on the purpose of the work.
In times of crisis people tend to focus on their own task list and can easily lose sight of the bigger picture of the company’s goals. As a manager it’s important to make sure that your team is getting their own work done while keeping the overall focus on the bigger goals at hand. This video offers tips on how to keep your employees focused on the big picture in the midst of a crisis situation.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Chief potential officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Author of multiple bestselling books including Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss (with Guy Harris), The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership Success (with Wayne Turmel) and the forthcoming The Long-Distance Teammate (also with Wayne Turmel).
- Twice named to Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference
- Worked with leaders and organizations from over forty countries
- Co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute
- B.S. degree, Purdue University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or Twitter® @KevinEikenberry
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.