Recording minutes may not mean what you think it means.
Recording meeting minutes doesn’t literally mean recording with a tape recorder, though there are times when being able to do that could help to remain focused or listen to it later for clarification purposes; and if you are actually recording you must make sure every member present is ok with it. The best instrument to use for recording minutes is simply you taking notes. This video reviews style and language tips; and discusses how to make corrections and handle disagreements.
Merrilee Severino, CPC, CRC, CMMP, CPCS
Your Business Medic
- Owner of Your Business Medic
- Former senior consultant with CLA, LLC
- More than 30 years of experience in credentialing, billing, and practice management
- Has spoken for The Coding Institute, Physicians Practice magazine, PAHCOM, AAPC, POMAA, BC-Advantage magazine, and has been interviewed in many publications, including the book Paper Kills 2.0, forward by Newt Gingrich and Tom Daschle, available at healthtransformation.net
- Recognized as one of this nation’s healthcare industry experts and contributes to Billing Coding Advantage magazine as part of their editorial board
- Experience as a certified coder with a former role as an independent coding officer for a client under integrity agreement with the OIG
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.