Make sure you are all in or don't even bother.
If you are considering implementing a program for high-potential employees; make sure it’s going to be a good one. For a high-potential employee development program to work it’s important that everyone buys into it. If it’s just another thing that you are asking senior leadership to do and you are not following through and establishing development plans or communicating with those high-potential team members, then it just becomes another administrative exercise. This video reviews why you need to follow through with the plan and the importance of developing employees for future needs of the company.
Carlton D. Becker
BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Co-founder of BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Extensive experience in human resources as both a consultant and senior executive
- Adjunct faculty, DeSales University, Graduate School of Business
- National forum’s agility training and development task force
- Past recipient of the Instructional Systems Organization’s national award for training and program design
- Speaker on talent management, both domestic and international
- Published articles include Tomorrow’s Leader, Identifying the Next Generation’s Leader Development, Using Competencies to Drive the Change Process, Beyond Succession Planning and Best Practices in Global Talent Management
- M.A. degree, The American University; B.S. degree, Kutztown University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.