What is a Record? What is a Document?
A document is a writing that provides information, especially information of an official nature. A record can be paper?based or electronic; and the overall concept of a records is all encompassing from audio recordings, photos, or a social media post. Regardless of whether a record is paper?based or electronic, all records are either active or archived. This video reviews the importance of implementing a records management program for both active and archived records.
Mark J. Fidel
- Account executive for state, local, and education markets, Ivanti, Inc.
- Co-founder and head of state, local, and education sales for risk-based vulnerability management company RiskSense, Inc.
- Served as executive director for the Western States School of Banking, 2007 – 2011
- Adjunct professor at New Mexico Highlands University, 2005 – 2007
- Worked as a commercial defense litigator for the Modrall Sperling Law Firm in Albuquerque, NM, 2002 – 2004; maintains his licensure in New Mexico
- Worked as a financial and senior financial analyst for Intel Corporation, 1994 – 1998
- J.D. degree; M.B.A. degree; B.A. degree in finance
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.