Learn a three-step approach to reading and understanding a contract.
While yes, you need to understand the legalese that is written by the attorneys, not all of the contract is written that way. Understanding the contract can be done with a three-step approach – first from a philosophical level, second from a conceptual level, and third from a detail level. This video reviews this approach to help you dive into the details on a contract and feel confident moving through your next contract.
Commercial Officers Group
- CEO of Commercial Officers Group, a thought leader on all matters related to commercial contract management
- Through his “in the trenches” experience as an attorney and commercial contract management professional, he has delivered over $100 million in negotiated savings and value for money through his contract management support
- Been involved in numerous research studies on contract management
- Conducted workshops and webinars on contract management for the benefit of over 10,000 individuals during the past decade
- Sessions have been delivered to individuals in over 100 countries
- In addition to being licensed as an attorney in Illinois, Texas and Oklahoma, he has been certified as CCM Practitioner, CCM Advanced Practitioner, and CCM Expert
- Can be contacted at 720-470-9846 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.