One question can result in a successful sales call.
After you engage the person you are calling with a well-crafted opening statement you need to move right into asking questions. The question that our speaker uses that works the best is simply asking your contact - what is most important to you at your company? Listen to understand what they need and ask additional questions if necessary. By gaining that answer your follow up calls are going to be better directed and get to the heart of what you can do for them.
Linda P. Kester
Institute for Personal Development
- Nationally recognized as an outstanding sales trainer and professional speaker
- More than 28 years of experience in sales and marketing management
- Tremendous positive impact on sales for all types of companies - from start-up firms to corporate giants
- Published in The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Monitor, Leasing News and Selling Power magazine; and produced several training CDs
- Clients include Verizon, Hewlett Packard, GECC, Compaq, Marlin Leasing, CIT, Univest, M&T Bank, Avaya Financial, Monster and many other top corporations
- Has presented more than 537 times to more than 67,000 attendees
- Book, 366 Marketing Tips for Equipment Leasing, is a top seller for Leasing Power Tools Press
- CD, "Prospecting Tips for Equipment Leasing Sales Professionals", is a staple training tool for many leasing companies
- President’s Club – Top 1% Sales Performer
- Can be contacted at 516-724-1922 or visit www.lindakester.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.