Learn how to prepare your organization.
Every company has high-potential employees and it's important to identify who those people are and make sure you are using them to the best of their abilities. Managers can start by establishing the strengths and weaknesses of these employees through assessment and giving them enrichment courses for where they are strong and candid feedback and training opportunities for where they are weak. This video reviews how to prepare your organization to identify these high-potential employees and put a plan in place for their, and your company's, ultimate growth.
Carlton D. Becker
BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Co-founder of BowmanBecker Consultancy, LLC
- Extensive experience in human resources as both a consultant and senior executive
- Adjunct faculty, DeSales University, Graduate School of Business
- National forum’s agility training and development task force
- Past recipient of the Instructional Systems Organization’s national award for training and program design
- Speaker on talent management, both domestic and international
- Published articles include Tomorrow’s Leader, Identifying the Next Generation’s Leader Development, Using Competencies to Drive the Change Process, Beyond Succession Planning and Best Practices in Global Talent Management
- M.A. degree, The American University; B.S. degree, Kutztown University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.