Avoid confusion and be clear with punctuation.
Punctuation is a lot more powerful than most people want to believe. By changing something as subtle as a little mark at the end of a sentence, you can rally a crowd, drive home a point, and even manage to offend an entire room full of adults. This video reviews the marks that can make or break a sentence.
Hope Speaking LLC
- Owner/Operator of StormKatt Productions LLC (writing/editing) and Hope Speaking (training/speaking)
- More than 20 years of experience in the corporate world in leadership and development
- Contracted with both private and public enterprises delivering live workshops throughout the world
- Written multiple books about leadership, communication, and writing
- Distinguished (highest) Toastmaster status; semi-finalist in the 2012 World Championship of Public Speaking
- Co-host of podcast and video channel CounterCultureWISE
- Professional editor and writer for multiple clients, including NPR
- B.A. degree in communications, University of Washington
- Can be contacted at [email protected], HopeSpeaking.com, Twitter® @hopespeaking, Facebook® facebook.com/hopespeakingllc, YouTube® youtube.com/hopespeaking, Pinterest® pinterest.com/hopespeaking, and LinkedIn® linkedin.com/in/hopespeaking
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.