There are five basic questions to ask as a part of the pre-condition in contract litigation.
What form of dispute resolution? What will it cost? How long will it take? What lawyers do I need? Do I have buy-in from the business? Disputes can be very expensive so taking steps to go toward arbitration instead of litigation may be to the benefit of both parties. This video reviews early case assessment, claims and defense possibilities, and best practice tips when dealing with discovery.
Mark P. Henriques
Womble Bond Dickinson
- Partner in the Charlotte office of Womble Bond Dickinson, your transatlantic firm close to home
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of e-discovery and business litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on contract drafting, e-discovery, litigation strategy, and managing legal spend
- J.D. degree and B.A. degree, Law Review and Order of the Coif, University of Virginia
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @cltlawyer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.