Email as a means of communication can be effective only when it is relevant.
Email has a specific style to it; however, with the introduction of instant message and texting that style sometimes goes away. But business emails should be professional and they should be brief. They should be written to be skimmed but with enough information to allow a response. This video reviews legal aspects of email, cyber manners, and the goal of an email.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; twitter@trainsemployees; www.arhemployeetraining.com; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.