More than any other language, the French language has made English a tricky language to spell.
The crossing of these two languages makes proofreading vital to writing without errors. Key components to proofreading include spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and learning to proofread like a pro. Simple tools such as using spell-check, keeping a list of common misspelled words, and using an online search tool to assist in spelling words correctly will prove useful. Proofreading for capitalization and punctuation errors can use the same tools as spelling and continue to keep your list of common errors updated as new words are added.
Jordan Jensen, Ed.D.
Freedom Focused LLC
- Founder and CEO of Freedom Focused LLC
- Wrote four books including the recently released, Self-Action Leadership: The Key to Personal, Professional, & Global Freedom (authorHouse, 2015)
- Wrote hundreds of articles in newspapers and other periodicals
- Extensive soft skills training expertise including: conducted 600 live trainings for more than 20,000 people in 44 U.S. States, five provinces of Canada, and nine counties of Great Britain; and facilitated more than 45 different courses spanning over a dozen different soft skill topics
- Ed.D. degree, Fielding Graduate University; B.A. degree in English, Utah Valley University
- Can be contacted at 832-618-5451, [email protected], Twitter® @JordanRJensen, www.freedomfocused.com, blog: freedomfocused.blogspot.com, Facebook® Freedom Focused/Dr. Jordan R. Jensen, or LinkedIn® Jordan R. Jensen, Ed.D.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.