Review key terms included in project schedules.
When it comes to a project – time is money. Project delays impact your ability to make the money. The solution to project delays is having the right tools and using them correctly. Starting by understanding the terms used in the project schedule allow your project to run smoother. This video reviews different terms you should understand to make sure you project stays on schedule and discusses the Critical Path Method and the Float concept.
Bill Haydt, Esq.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Director, shareholder at Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Qualified as an expert in construction scheduling, delay analysis, and damages
- Expertise lies in the areas of construction claims preparation and evaluation, development and review of critical path method (CPM) schedules, delay analysis, training, and dispute resolution
- Certified and award-winning instructor for Federal Highway Administration’s National Highway Institute courses, including Managing Highway Contract Claims: Analysis and Avoidance, and has provided CPM scheduling services to contractors and owners on a variety of projects, including bridge, highway, educational, and hotel projects
- Presented seminars, webinars, and construction claims-related presentations for private firms and public agencies across the country
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- J.D. degree, Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law; B.A. degree in civil engineering and architectural engineering, Drexel University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 215-814-6400
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.