What are your strengths and challenges when it comes to managing your projects?
Projects have a definite beginning, middle and end. At least they are supposed to. The uniqueness of a project is that each project delivers a product or service that is different from the others and each project achieves strategic needs outside of operational means. This video reviews the importance of following established processes to manage projects and operations and discusses the project management life cycle.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D.
Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- President of Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- Internationally recognized expert: strategic planning, leadership, organizational development
- Project manager for a wide variety of projects; developed and delivered project management programs for clients and training companies including PM for Administrative Professional for AMA; and featured speaker at several conferences for administrative professionals
- Trainer and educator: regularly conduct seminars, webinars, and workshops on strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and project management skills development
- Author: Success Planning: A "How-To" Guide for Strategic Planning; Success Planning for Nonprofits: Evidence-Based Strategic Planning; Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers; eBooks and hundreds of articles on strategic planning, leadership, management, and project management
- Current memberships: MBTI Master Practitioner; Foreign Member St. Petersburg Engineering Academy; Professional Legacy Member, National Speakers Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected], https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccastatonreinstein or www.AdvantageLeadership.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.