Learn who is asking for a project cost audit and why.
There are several different types of audits that can be used. It is important to understand what the project is about in order to determine what type of audit is the best. Also, determining what audit to use may be based on stakeholder expectations and needs. This video reviews the four corners of a project and why you need to know them in order to understand the audit assignment and discusses how the contract also plays a role in the audit process.
Dennis L. Allen, CPA, CFE, CCA
- Founder of FACX-Global
- Over 40 years of experience in project cost audits, dispute resolution of contract and cost related issues, and government contract disputes including both domestic and international million and billion dollar projects
- Conducts seminars and lectures on project cost audits, audit objectivity, project management, change order management, and construction contracts
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Construction Auditor with memberships in the associated professional organizations
- B.A. degree in business administration, Texas Tech University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 301-606-7998
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.