Learn best practices of project cost audits.
Project cost audits apply cost theory, contractual requirements, and fraud sensitivities along with IT skills and a technical comprehension of the project scope. As a service for internal or external auditors, the results to clients are often significant and beyond the service cost of the audit. This video reviews best practices for project cost audits to deliver the best sense of value and help the parties get to the end of the project.
Dennis L. Allen, CPA, CFE, CCA
- Founder of FACX-Global
- Over 40 years of experience in project cost audits, dispute resolution of contract and cost related issues, and government contract disputes including both domestic and international million and billion dollar projects
- Conducts seminars and lectures on project cost audits, audit objectivity, project management, change order management, and construction contracts
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Construction Auditor with memberships in the associated professional organizations
- B.A. degree in business administration, Texas Tech University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 301-606-7998
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.