Review federal and regulatory construct.
Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Highway Beautification Act in 1965. This act requires states to take effective control along the Interstate system and the primary system of the erection and maintenance of outdoor signage, which included specifics as to size, shape and distance of the signs. Failure to follows the rules could lead to a reduction of 10% of valuable federal-aid highway funds. Not all states are interested in erecting signs on their highways and in fact some states have billboard bans. This video reviews the prohibitions and regulations on billboards, and discusses recent and interesting case law.
Christopher John Stracco
Day Pitney LLP
- Partner in the New Jersey office of Day Pitney LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of real estate, property, and general commercial litigation, including zoning, land use and real property-related litigation, mobile telecommunications, ordinance challenges, real property tax appeals, and landlord-tenant litigation and lease disputes
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous property tax issues
- Author of several publications related to the areas of New Jersey property tax, variances, fraud claims on property sales and other real estate topics
- J.D. degree, Vanderbilt University Law School; B.A. degree, Purdue University
- Member of American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Morris County Bar Association, Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, American Trial Lawyers Association, Bar Association of the Third Federal Circuit, Historical Society of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey, The Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Can be contacted at (973) 966-8220 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.