Receive tips for preparing requests, responses and objections.
Rule 34 is the opportunity for litigators to put Rule 26 proportionality factors into practice. When determining how to respond to a request for production under the new Rule 34 you should keep the Rule 26 factors in the back of your mind and at the forefront of your draft in responding. This video reviews how and why the rule was amended, and provides takeaways from recent court decisions.
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Litigation, MSA – The Safety Company
- Involved in managing litigation portfolio for publicly traded global safety equipment manufacturer
- Former Jones Day litigator with practice emphasizing all aspects of business and tort litigation, including complex commercial disputes and matters involving eDiscovery
- Has conducted multiple seminars on the recent amendments to the Federal Rules, and has co-authored publications addressing the amendments and noteworthy post-amendment trends in federal courts
- Graduate of New York University School of Law and former law clerk to the Hon. Morton I. Greenberg of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the Hon. William J. Martini of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Partner in the Pittsburgh office of Jones Day
- Broad litigation practice that includes prosecuting and defending complex commercial matters in state and federal courts and in U.S. and international arbitrations
- Co-Chair and member of the federal court Local Rules Advisory Committee for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Practice includes managing and litigating complex discovery and eDiscovery matters
- Graduate of Yale Law School and former law clerk to the Hon. Joy Flowers Conti, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Associate in the Atlanta office of Jones Day
- Litigation practice includes defending officers, directors, and corporations in high-stakes securities litigation and shareholder disputes and other commercial litigation
- Has conducted seminars and trainings on the recent amendments to the Federal Rules, and has co-written publications addressing the amendments
- Graduate of The University of Georgia School of Law and former law clerk to the Hon Clay D. Land, of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.