Use communication that shows that you are trying to solve problems, rather than trying to be right.
Whether you are working with your boss, a co-worker, a client or a customer; every time you speak to someone you should speak with respect and show understanding, regardless of any past situation, communication or circumstance. This video will provide you with techniques to adapt to different personality styles, and how to influence others through positive intent, and offers tips on how to diffuse defensive behavior to get people on common ground.
- An international speaker and trainer, intuitive sales copy editor, and business coach
- Has conducted over 1,200 seminars in business writing, grammar, stress management, time management, and advanced communication skills throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Loves to help people get their 'aha!'
- Lives by the idea that through work-life balance, we honor our true nature, and we thrive
- Does sales copy editing and coaching for entrepreneurs, while also working as an international seminar leader and a life coach for women who think too much
- Spent eight years writing copy for The Hypnosis Offices, including ads for television, radio, and print; her press releases and pitch letters won the company spots on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX news programs; as well as articles in 417 magazine, Springfield magazine, The News Leader, and the cover of the local Business Journal
- Has spoken for Wichita State University, Cal Poly University, Justice Jewelers, Los Angeles Circuit Courts, Kansas City School Board, Fort Belvoir, Tusculum College, and more
- Can be contacted at 816-803-3457, https://www.linkedin.com/in/januarie-wood-8511155, Twitter.com/CopyCoach, or MyCopyCoach.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.