How to mitigate the risk of defamatory or damaging materials.
How do you manage to protect and defend yourself or your client from damage against Internet speech? It starts with proactive steps. The adage the best defense is a good offense is good when thinking through best practices for protecting reputation. Starting with a good social media policy to strong cyber security policies, this videos reviews these best practices as well as vetting employees before hiring them.
Amanda Kane Rapp
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Counsel in the Washington D.C. office of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Former associate counsel at the White House
- Represents corporations, institutions and individuals in matters of reputational recovery, crisis management and government response, and defense from false attacks
- Counsels clients on navigating the intersection between political activity and the law, including navigating the political appointment and vetting process and ethics requirements
- J.D. degree, Georgetown University Law Center; B.A. degree, University of Florida
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 202-887-4509
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.