Divide your data universe into priority of what needs proactive prevention.
It’s important to have policies and practices applicable to all data, including personal information of customers and employees, and where data is stored with third-party hosts. Any compliance policy should have clear, well thought out language, for all parties involved. You need to determine how extreme the measures your company wants to take. This video reviews compliance’s three “E’s”, and tips and tools on encryption of ESI and cyber-insurance.
Robert D. Brownstone, Esq.
Fenwick & West LLP
- Technology and e-discovery counsel, and Electronic-Information-Management (EIM) group chair at Fenwick & West LLP, a 300+ attorney, Silicon Valley based, national law firm where he has been a lawyer and technologist for 20 years
- Advises clients and colleagues on retention/destruction policies/ protocols, information security, data privacy, all sorts of electronic information management, electronic discovery, eWorkplace policies and social media rewards and risks
- Nationwide conference chair, panel moderator, speaker and writer on many law and technology issues, including on the www.ITLawToday.com blog
- Has taught electronic discovery law and process nationwide a dozen times at four law schools
- Periodically quoted in the mainstream and legal press as a source on electronic information issues
- Educational Advisory Board member of: National Employment Law Institute (NELI), ALM Legal Tech, ASU/Arkfeld and Rutgers U. Big Data
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School; B.A. degree, Swarthmore College
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
- Full bio and extensive bibliography at https://www.fenwick.com/professionals/Pages/bobbrownstone_insights.aspx
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.