Do your technology policies cover the “3 E’s” of compliance?
Any policy, whether it’s a technology acceptable use policy or a mobile device management policy, should have clear, well thought out language that has been assessed by different constituencies, including legal, HR and IT. No company wants to have a policy that doesn’t go far enough or a policy that goes too far because both ways could cause problems down the road. This video reviews the 3 E’s of compliance to ensure your mobile device or technology policy covers what you want it to, and discusses key aspects for technology acceptable use policies.
Robert D. Brownstone, Esq.
Fenwick & West LLP
- Technology and e-discovery counsel, and Electronic-Information-Management (EIM) group chair at Fenwick & West LLP, a 300+ attorney, Silicon Valley based, national law firm where he has been a lawyer and technologist for 20 years
- Advises clients and colleagues on retention/destruction policies/ protocols, information security, data privacy, all sorts of electronic information management, electronic discovery, eWorkplace policies and social media rewards and risks
- Nationwide conference chair, panel moderator, speaker and writer on many law and technology issues, including on the www.ITLawToday.com blog
- Has taught electronic discovery law and process nationwide a dozen times at four law schools
- Periodically quoted in the mainstream and legal press as a source on electronic information issues
- Educational Advisory Board member of: National Employment Law Institute (NELI), ALM Legal Tech, ASU/Arkfeld and Rutgers U. Big Data
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School; B.A. degree, Swarthmore College
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
- Full bio and extensive bibliography at https://www.fenwick.com/professionals/Pages/bobbrownstone_insights.aspx
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.