Gain tips to better deal with this type of employee.
Employees can find themselves weighed down by outside stressors that lead to unexpected flare-ups in the workplace. Some managers may struggle with how to handle these employees. From setting up morning huddles and walk-arounds, this video offers tips for managers that can help to better coach these employees who are finding it difficult to leave the outside world outside.
- World-renowned expert on generational studies
- Began her career as a news writer and researcher for CNN news
- Was a senior investment manager for Clark Financial Group, which included managing investments of professional athletes
- Co-founder and CEO of the first mobile medicine company in the nation, it rapidly grew from $400 valuation to $60 million and it opened up legal and professional limits for mobile providers of services across the nation
- Specialist on how generations affect everything in business
- Author of five books: Herding Ostriches, 2012; Generation Intelligence, 2014; The GEN factor, 2016; The Last Generation on Earth, 2018; First, Last, and Next, 2020
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.