While there are many new tools in a sales tool box the tried and true cold call is still one of them.
Pre-call planning starts by taking a look at all the information available on the prospect that you are going to call. With all of the online search tools at your fingertips you can find a great deal of beneficial information without spending a lot of time investigating. A few minutes of research can help you determine the objective of your call and start composing the conversation you hope to have or the message you will leave. The worst mistake you can make is to talk too fast. Your prospect needs to hear, register and process your words in order to make their own decisions. Pre-call planning will ensure you are prepared for a successful phone call.
Linda P. Kester
Institute for Personal Development
- Nationally recognized as an outstanding sales trainer and professional speaker
- More than 28 years of experience in sales and marketing management
- Tremendous positive impact on sales for all types of companies - from start-up firms to corporate giants
- Published in The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Monitor, Leasing News and Selling Power magazine; and produced several training CDs
- Clients include Verizon, Hewlett Packard, GECC, Compaq, Marlin Leasing, CIT, Univest, M&T Bank, Avaya Financial, Monster and many other top corporations
- Has presented more than 537 times to more than 67,000 attendees
- Book, 366 Marketing Tips for Equipment Leasing, is a top seller for Leasing Power Tools Press
- CD, "Prospecting Tips for Equipment Leasing Sales Professionals", is a staple training tool for many leasing companies
- President’s Club – Top 1% Sales Performer
- Can be contacted at 516-724-1922 or visit www.lindakester.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.