Gain tips to implement in your business to ensure the security and privacy of minor’s rights.
Informed consent forms change on a state by state basis so your team needs to review each applicable law and recognize that HIPAA doesn’t cover what goes into an informed consent form. HIPAA, FERPA and state law all have specific requirements regarding authorizations. This video reviews practical tips for addressing minor’s privacy rights including privacy agreements and forms, and HIPAA business associate agreements. Our speaker also discusses tips to protect confidentiality.
Doriann H. Cain
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Attorney in the Indianapolis office of Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Practice emphasizes regulatory aspects of health care, data privacy, and cyber security
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on HIPAA, state privacy and consent laws, and data security and privacy
- Indiana Security and Privacy Network, American Health Lawyers Association, Indiana State Bar Association Health Law Council, and American Bar Association
- J.D. degree, Loyola University Chicago School of Law; B.S. degree in health administration, Indiana University – Bloomington
- Can be contacted at 317-569-4837 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.