Power is the control of resources.
There are different types of power – authoritative, influential, etc. and the main distinction most people look at is having the authority to make decisions vs. not having the authority to make decisions. When talking about leadership, it’s important to remember that one cannot being in charge and yet still have power and still have the ability to influence the outcome of things. This video reviews another dimension that is more empowering if you don’t have the external decision-making authority - internal and external power.
InPower Consulting LLC
- Executive and career coach specializing in helping you activate your highest potential to succeed and to shine
- Helps her clients through the personal growth and change that results in career success and life mastery
- Specializes in supporting professional women and emotionally intelligent leaders through her online programs and writing on Smartbrief.com, InPowerCoaching.com and InPowerWomen.com (recognized by Forbes as a top 100 women’s blog)
- 25+ year career on the front lines of business
- Worked for Fortune 50 companies, entrepreneurial tech startups, government and military agencies and nonprofits
- Taught graduate-level courses for several universities in the Washington, D.C. area
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or www.inpowercoaching.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.