Starting your investigation as early as possible is imperative.
Over time witnesses can disappear, memories will fade, and documents get misplaced. It can be challenging enough to recreate an incident but you could really struggle if it’s years later. Sometimes there is enough documentation, videos and photographs of what happened, but even so, you want to start right away to gather as much information as possible.
Marlo Orlin Leach
Leach & Lowe LLC
- Managing member of Leach & Lowe LLC
- Focuses legal practice on tort, commercial, and environmental litigation
- Defends premises and product liability actions involving property damage and personal injury; including claims based on toxic torts, indoor air quality, and the manufacture and use of tools, machinery and chemicals
- Has spoken at national seminars on terms and conditions in purchase agreements and on warranties under Article 2 of the UCC
- Experienced in a variety of complex cases including business disputes, real estate and partnership disputes, RICO and fraud claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, breach of warranty claims and complex contract matters
- Member of numerous professional and civic organizations
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Georgia State University College of Law; B.A. degree, Emory University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.